1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Wiper Washer Trouble!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Adam-f, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Adam-f

Adam-f Member

[Apr 18, 2011]
    After a few weeks of having my car ive only just noticed that the rear windscreen wiper washers do not work , also when i first tryed the wiper i got stuck in the middle of the rear window but it seems to work ok now, my mate who also had a A3 told me that during th winter he pipe came off for his rear wiper washer and it was spraying all in the boot area and that i could have the same problem has anyone else came arcoss this ?? Ive looked in the boot area after spraying the washer and i carnt see an signs of water Any ideas ?? :)
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Apr 18, 2011]
    Give the search system a run, as this has been discussed to death mate, once checked there for any info, if still lost, come back with queries, but rest assured all the info is there to help you already.
  4. Digzz

Digzz "Started From The Bottom" VCDS Map User

[Apr 18, 2011]
    I also have this problem ...for some strange reason the washer water is coming from the side underneath my car. :(
  5. mike foster

mike foster Fossie VCDS Map User

[Apr 18, 2011]
    Same answer as NHN mate !

Done to death since last December's minus temperatures ! Water freezes and expands as it does so, and the pipe connectors pop-off.

Also rear wiper motor leaks water from the washer pipe and causes the motor to have a life of its own because water gets into the actual electric motor bit and short circuits.