1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear wiper jet just the plastic bit

MingeBlue Oct 26, 2012

1. MingeBlue

MingeBlue Member

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a replacement rear washer jet the black bit. It must only be cheap seen them on ebay though for 9.50 seems steep,I can't get to stealers were I read they are a quid or two.

ta

2. @udi A3

@udi A3 Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Do you have a pic of what your after? If its the pipe or connection to the nipple on the back of the moter theres a simple fix.
    Superglue some silocen tubing over the washer pipe, and cable tie it to the nipple on back of motor. No more leaks.

I have a complete moter for £20 + pnp if you need it though :D

3. MingeBlue

MingeBlue Member

Cheers, no not that bit, its the actual black plastic nozzle about inch long quite thin with metal bit at top, its the bit the water sprays from.

ta

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  4. vfr800

vfr800 Active Member Team Dolphin Grey quattro Audi S3 Audi A6

hmmmmm I bought a wiper rebuild kit a while back to repair my broken wiper and it has a replacement one of those in. The old one was fine and I hate throwing serviceable things like that away. I will have a look through my "bag-o-bits" and see if I still have the old one. It sounds like the sort of thing I'd hang on to.

If I don't come back to you in a few days I have forgotten ... ping me.

Liam

5. MingeBlue

MingeBlue Member

Ta thanks for offer, in the end I got it working will see how long it lasts. I put it in bowl of descaler after 30mins not much better so left it 4hrs and seems to have cleared it,. Havent had it working for 3 years lol :)

6. vfr800

vfr800 Active Member Team Dolphin Grey quattro Audi S3 Audi A6

Jolly good. I had a look and couldn't find it any way. Glad it's working now.

Liam