Rear washer jet leaking from rear passenger arch

S3_DAVE

Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder if someone can help my rear windscreen jet doesn't work and when I try to use it water come down from the rear passenger wheel arch.

does anyone have a guide or instructions on how to take the boot apart so as I can get into the side to see if the washer jet pipe has popped off?

Thanks

Dave.

I don't have a guide but yeh there is a join just behind the sub box that make have come loose. I had a puddle of water there not too long ago

I don't have a guide but yeh there is a join just behind the sub box that make have come loose. I had a puddle of water there not too long ago

hi jay, thanks for the fast response can you get to it without dismantling everything? Just take the side trim off?

yeah, sounds like the push fit join in the washer hose has popped apart. Pop it back together and tape it up. Its pain to get to it though

Theirs a guide for getting access to it on andymacs site, dizzydog?
You might not have to remove all of it though, if you remove the plastic trim at the back which is 4 t20 or t25 screws and the rear load hooks two phillips screws in each, you might be able to pull the side trim out enough to access it, I managed to do it the opposite side to get the amplifier out without dismantling everything.