1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear View Backup camera + lightswitch positions

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by IngenLimits, Nov 25, 2008.

1. IngenLimits

IngenLimits Lost in Norway

Jan 18, 2007

I have a couple of questions, first up:

1. On my A4 Cabrio '03 I have coded it in Vag-Com to be in "canada" mode. This gives me independant fogs on when the light switch is in zero. I would also like to have this on my '06 B7 2.0TFSI Q. is this possible, if so, How do I code it?

2. is it possible to get a OEM Rear view camera for my B7? Its an avant. I have seen somewhere, sometime in a thread a person who got a rear lid handle, with built in camera and connected this to his RNS-E or MMI (Dont remember). I cannot find this item in ETKA either? Part number needed?

3. My A4 Cabrio is imported from Texas to Europe, and to get the veichle approved and on license plates I had to convert the yellow marker lights in front to normal small-halogen bulb parking lights. I want to readd the yellow bulbs. Since I did not do the conversion myself, I wonder, what kind of bulb would I need? I looking for a silver one.

Thank you for your time! :D

Robin Alexander
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Issac Hunt

Issac Hunt Active Member
    VCDS Map User

Jan 6, 2007
    2. There was never an OEM camera option for the B7 so thats why you cant find it in Etka! You can use the camera and handle from an A6 or a Q7 like I did. Just do a search of the B7 section for the pictures/info.