Rear TV screens and TV module

npfe

Reaction score
I'm thinking about fitting a pair of headrest screens in my s4. As I have the tv module, I gather this allows me to add in a video/audio source.

I can pipe the video direct to the screens and also to the sat nav with audio. When in motion the rear screens will still work and the "stereo" will give us the sound.

Is it possible to feed the tv module to the rear screens aswell?

I did a quick search here but came up blank.

Any ideas? has anyone seen or done such a think?

Rgds

nathan

speak to Ronny on here as he knows his stuff, looked at his website yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

I fit these things for a living - if there is one thing we hate that is cheap screens - Make sure you spend a bit of money on the screens otherwise after you have got them fitted you will end up with interferance from the engine and you can do nothing about it - just a word of warning.

Can this be done then S2 VRN?

Do you recommend a screen and DVD player? Would love to see some pics of this done do you have any?

Need to explain to the missis what it is all about.

Rgds

Nathan

hello mate i have 9 fitted, i do them for a living!

You want diagrams, with PS2, xbox, multi changer etc fitted

McGough,

Some pics would be excellent and just a pointer in the right direction as to where the audio/video ins are. I'd guess they are behind the black box in the boot on the left hand side.

Even just plugging in a DVD player now would help, especially as there is no cd changer