rear suspension arms and bushes

audii

Reaction score
i have a A4 quattro sport and the rear suspesion arms need rebushig or new arms does any one know how mutch these arms cost or where i can get them on line and what is this job like to do on the car can it be done at home or main dealer :think:

upper or more likely lower?
You can replace the arms relatively cheaply, (£25-30ish each for front lower arms should give you an idea).
Why not just get some poly bushes and replace the bushes.
You could do it at home if you have some axle stands etc, you will still need some geometry done (is it 4WD?)
Nuts can be a bit trickyto remove, use plenty of WD40 or similar overnight before you attempt it

yes the cr is 4wd its the back suspension not the front cant find the arms for sale any where

I re-did all the arms on our A4 recently - you're in luck as they are no longer a dealer only part. I bought mine from German French and Swedish parts in Leeds 0113 244 3637.

They are between £20-£35 each - makes a huge difference to the ride.

All the best.

Beef

are you sure because checked there catalog and the arms for the back of the car are not listed only the front arms. its the upper and lower for both sides of the car i'm after because the rubber bushes have aged a bit to much and look ******'d :confused:

I'm as sure as a sure thing, I bought the full set of 4 for both sides in August - give them a tootle tomorrow and look forward to knock free motoring. Sorting out old suspension is so satisfying.:thumbsup:

thanks beef any one els got any ideas
does any one know how to get pictures on ere the n i could show you what parts i'm looking for

ring murray macdonald 01707272686.
next day delivery

Audii - did you get the rear arms or bushes?
GSF dont do the rear(of the car) lower wishbone or bushes for an A4 quattro (98 AVANT 2.5TDi). The bushes on mine are knacked and I'm thinking about poly bush kit if available instead. Anyone got any part numbers to back up what they have said about the arms being available?
John.

Just ordered a set for mine, pictures...

CCI10112007_00000.jpg