1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Sunblind.....

Wozski Feb 18, 2010

1. Wozski

Wozski Member

2. 4NT

4NT Terminal Douche Bag!

It should just stay in the folded position if you don't want it up, my car has one and it's a little bit intermittent, thinking back my mrs's one was the same. Don't think there's a particular clip, it just sits in the plastic base bit on the shelf, a quick fix could be a bit of blue-tac, only a little bit in the bit it sits in and it should stay down. Otherwise it may mean spending money on a new shelf, there's a used on on ebay for £35 I think.

Good luck.

3. Wozski

Wozski Member

cheers for the reply pal
    I will try the blu tac trick 1st before i spend money on it.
    :icon_thumright:

4. gabrialboy

gabrialboy Member

Mine clips in in the down position... can't really see from the ad if your unit has any clips- having said that I keep mine up all the time...

5. gaz m

gaz m Member

Guys it is a metal bar on the out side edge, it just loose's shape over time just hold the bottom bar and the top and stretch it a little bit it will then fit back in the locking clip no problem its a bit like a coat hanger just need to reshape it ever so slightly!

Gaz m

6. 4NT

4NT Terminal Douche Bag!

Aye, good point Gaz. My blind's always up anyhow due to lack of auto dimming rear view mirror and people driving around with badly adjusted headlights or foglights on, the FOOLS! :gun2:

7. Wozski

Wozski Member

i will try sterteching it slightly now - wil report back in a few!!

8. Wozski

Wozski Member

Well i stretched it out (excuse the pun!!) it now sits in the stowed position!!
    Cheers!!