Rear Sunblind.....

It should just stay in the folded position if you don't want it up, my car has one and it's a little bit intermittent, thinking back my mrs's one was the same. Don't think there's a particular clip, it just sits in the plastic base bit on the shelf, a quick fix could be a bit of blue-tac, only a little bit in the bit it sits in and it should stay down. Otherwise it may mean spending money on a new shelf, there's a used on on ebay for £35 I think.

Good luck.

cheers for the reply pal
I will try the blu tac trick 1st before i spend money on it.
:icon_thumright:

Mine clips in in the down position... can't really see from the ad if your unit has any clips- having said that I keep mine up all the time...

Guys it is a metal bar on the out side edge, it just loose's shape over time just hold the bottom bar and the top and stretch it a little bit it will then fit back in the locking clip no problem its a bit like a coat hanger just need to reshape it ever so slightly!

Gaz m

Aye, good point Gaz. My blind's always up anyhow due to lack of auto dimming rear view mirror and people driving around with badly adjusted headlights or foglights on, the FOOLS! :gun2:

i will try sterteching it slightly now - wil report back in a few!!

Well i stretched it out (excuse the pun!!) it now sits in the stowed position!!
Cheers!!