1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rear shocks wanted...

ALPINE Jun 5, 2010

1. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

wondered if anyone had some standard rear shocks they fancy parting with?? My cars going back to standard and im 2 shocks short.

let me know please girls and boys :) x x x

2. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Alpine,

I've got a pair, 70K old and were fine when taken off my car last year. I'll dig them out if you want, cover postage and they're yours bud.

I can get some pics if you need. They're sat in my carage doing nothing so they may as well go to a good home rather than gather dust :)

T

3. ALPINE

sounds good to me mr tom. find out how much to post and ill paypal you some pennys.

Thanks

4. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

No worries, I'll dig them out tomorrow and make sure they're alright.

5. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

Shocks look fine mate, bushes look fine etc.

No bolts though, just so you know.

Any good to you?, they'll fit in the cardboard tube I have kicking around so can post them no bother.

I'll even give them a quick wipe over for you :)

6. ALPINE

bolts not a issue mate. there is bolts on the golf to fit my coilovers and there are bolts holding the coilovers on the **** of my Audi (i hope) lol

Cheers tom :)

7. A3Tom

A3Tom Smell my finger.

OK buddie,

PM me your address etc and I'll get them posted out to you. I'm in court tomorrow and on earlies on Tuesday and Weds so I may not be able to get to a post office till Thursday but I'll send 'em first class so you should have them for the weekend :)