1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear right light is on while engine off !!!

dvdk Mar 28, 2011

1. dvdk

dvdk New Member

Hi... today morning i was driving maybe 10km, then switch lights off and engine too. And the sound signalization warn me the lights are on.... i was wonder wheres the fault and i´ve found the rear right light is on. After i start engine the light turned off and when i again turned off engine, the light went on. After several attemts if fixed. I have no experiences with electricity... Any advice? Thanks

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
  2. glasgowdubber

glasgowdubber Active Member

Possibly parking light, if you have left one of the indicators on?

3. spencer361

spencer361 Member

Yep sounds like the parking light, if you leave your indicator on in either direction, it will leave the parking lights on front and rear on that side when you turn the engine off. Also beep just to make sure you know you are doing it.

4. sub39h

sub39h Active Member

Parking light

5. dvdk

dvdk New Member

hm, thanks... but i am not sure if i understand you :) it was a normal rear light, nor parking one. And what does mean "leave parking indicator on in either direction" ? i am not good at english and dont know what to imagine behind these words ;)

6. brough74

brough74 Member

If you leave the indicator on in either direction, ie turn right or left signal. then turn the ignition off the left or right light will come on and stay on. To warn other road users

7. zedzo

zedzo Member

just turn off your indicator buddy :)

8. jnash123

jnash123 New Member

ahhh... i remember when this baffled me too!