1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REAR PARKING SENSORS, whos had them retro-fitted ??????

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by holmefield, Jun 25, 2011.

1. gary3306

gary3306 Member VCDS Map User

[Sep 21, 2011]
    It really is very easy to remove the rear bumper. So easy that it really is not worth trying to guesstimate the drilling positions. with the bumper off, the positions are marked with a circle and cross hairs, so you can't go wrong. The whole job took me about 1 hour start to finish.
  2. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User

[Sep 21, 2011]
    removing the bumper on the avants is a lot harder than the saloons but its defo worth doing

as regards the costco ones (fitter not fitting them) he probs had a look underneath, saw he couldnt get to the back of the bumper with out removing the bumper and thought sod it, not doing it
  3. holmefield

holmefield Member

[Sep 21, 2011]
    Hi there like some of the others on here have said, in the end i chickened out and took the rear bumper off.It didnt take long + was easyer than i thought to get off, re a lining the bumper is a bit of a pain but just give ita good shove..
  4. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

[Sep 23, 2011]
    Did my one myself, the taking the bumper off was the tricky bit,
    [​IMG]