Rear light bulb

pbarlow0032

Reaction score
Hi All,

Was about to sort out replacing front bulbs, got in the car this morning and one of my rear bulbs has blown :-( its the largest bulb, to the outside.

I've done some digging and established that I twist off the plastic cover in the boot, remove the long cross head screw and then just push the light unit to the side to slide it off two ball clips.

Question is, what bulb do I need to replace the broken one? Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance!
Paul

Try user t8ups for bulbs. :) x

Assuming it's the brake/tail it's a 21/5w dual filament bulb, I think they're called P21W from memory.

Hi,
No I don't think it is the brake light, I think its the rear light. Not sure if the lights are different on a cabriolet? All I know is that when I was parked up with my lights on, on the driver's side the outside light cluster was glowing, but on the passenger side it wasn't. There seems to be a smaller rear light and a larger rear light at both sides (if that makes sense?). I'll try and get a photo just now to show what I mean.

Ok, sorry I don't know then, I didn't know it was for a cab...

I'd be surprised if it's different. Powerbulbs have a bulb finder, but it's probably easiest just to take the old bulb out and go shopping!

Hi Quattrojames thanks for your help

Attached pictures: you can definitely just make out that the far left bulb on the passenger side is out.
Veero, is that still correct for the link you posted?

Thanks everyone for the help

Attachments

• broken light.jpg
    broken light.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 69
  • working light.jpg
    working light.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 96
Looked on Halfords website - has a good bulb finder where you point to the area of the car and put in your registration! 2 bulbs for £3, doesn't seem bad, just need to collect tomorrow.

thanks for the help everyone