1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Foglights

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Wizza, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Wizza

Wizza BÜBENGRÖPEN

On my A3 the drivers side only has the fog light. I know on some models you can use VCDS to change the setting so that the fog light comes on on both sides.

Unfortunately I have no wiring to the fog light on the passenger side at the rear. Sounds anal but I'm proper fussy when it somes to having a 'symmetrical' look at the rear and was wondering if there is a possibilty that this part of the loom can be changed to fit one that does have the fog light wiring?

Cheers :)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. a3Nate

a3Nate Member

do you actually use them then? i find this annoying as the cars are layed out to have a pair and nearly always only have 1 setup seems daft imo.

4. Wizza

Wizza BÜBENGRÖPEN

I do when it's foggy as I don;t fancy someone running intp the back of my pride and joy - they are even helpful during extremely heavy rain.

And yes it is highly annoying.

5. Wizza

Wizza BÜBENGRÖPEN

Nipped Audi today and the wiring loom needed is a rather large chunk so would need to trace the loom back to find a slice to fit the fog light.