1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Foglights

Wizza Aug 16, 2011

1. Wizza

Wizza Member

On my A3 the drivers side only has the fog light. I know on some models you can use VCDS to change the setting so that the fog light comes on on both sides.

Unfortunately I have no wiring to the fog light on the passenger side at the rear. Sounds anal but I'm proper fussy when it somes to having a 'symmetrical' look at the rear and was wondering if there is a possibilty that this part of the loom can be changed to fit one that does have the fog light wiring?

Cheers :)

2. a3Nate

a3Nate Member

do you actually use them then? i find this annoying as the cars are layed out to have a pair and nearly always only have 1 setup seems daft imo.

3. Wizza

Wizza Member

I do when it's foggy as I don;t fancy someone running intp the back of my pride and joy - they are even helpful during extremely heavy rain.

And yes it is highly annoying.

4. Wizza

Wizza Member

Nipped Audi today and the wiring loom needed is a rather large chunk so would need to trace the loom back to find a slice to fit the fog light.