1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear door exterior mould trim

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Mooks, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Mooks

Mooks New Member

Hi

I scraped my rear passenger door in my driveway ( major FAIL) so am now on the hunt for a trim, do these come as a pack? and are the Saloon and Avant trims the same?

also

Wheres the best place to purchase one and expected cost? Or does anyone have one I can buy?

Thanks
  2. Foxmeister

Foxmeister Fired Up!

Do you mean the lower black rubber trim, or the body colour trim midway up the door???

Try any breakers local and or Ebay. Check classifieds here also for breakers.
  3. LeeT

LeeT Member

Also avant and saloon are the same. I may have a black rubber one here, ill take a look tomorrow lunchtime when i get home. Yours for the price of postage
  4. Mooks

Mooks New Member

Hiya,

Cheers guys, yeah sorry, the colour coded one half way up the door

Lee T if you have one that would be sweet,

Thanks
  5. LeeT

LeeT Member

Right, the one half way up the door, i do have but.. i wont be taking it off until i go widebody and remove all the doors in a few weeks time. Also there is a difference between facelift and pre facelift trims on the mid door mouldings. What year is your car? prefacelift or facelift?
  6. Mooks

Mooks New Member

Hi

Mine is a facelift model, didnt know if there was a differance in the moldings between the two so cheers for that incase I need to go to the scrapy

cheers