1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear difusser

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by fer14, Jan 12, 2010.

1. fer14

fer14 New Member

Hi again,

Im very happy because next week will arrive my new Audi, i havent present myself. I live in Mexico and im the owner of a a3 special edition 100 years. As soon as i get it i will post some pictures.

My question will be, i have being doing some research in the forum and i found there is a rear difusser, well not exactly a difusser bit the lower rear bumper spoiler, the trim of the exhaust.

My car has the nothing there, just plastic without any detail.
    [​IMG]

Will these fit my car? (images taken from the forum)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I printed these pictures, went to my dealer and no one could tell me what is this spoiler? Is the a black edition? S-line? Do anyone has o could get me the part number? Or at least a VIN with a car which has these so i can order it? Here in Mexico we dont have all the models / versions of the A3, just a A3 with 1.4 TFSI, 1.8 TFSI manual and s-tronic and the 2.0 tfsi but no s-line, just the S3.

Thanks a lot!
  2. khalil

khalil Member

3. lundoz

lundoz Member

Im looking for the same to! Let me know If you find a cheap site for ordering. Haven't seen it on Ebay yet :(