1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear diffuser(valance)

reg21 Mar 17, 2009

1. reg21

reg21 New Member

i have audi a4 2.0tdi se, i want to change the rear diffuser as it is plastic, can this be done and where can you buy the metal rear diffuser for the s line version??

2. Yellowtrophy

Yellowtrophy Member

I want to change my s-line version for the S4 (quad pipe) version. However, I can't find one anywhere. If and when I do, my s-line version will be for sale if you're interested...

3. Richardesty

Richardesty loves quattro

My S-Line Rear Valance/Diffuser is plastic?!?!?!

I'm talking about the bit that surrounds my exhausts - the bit I've sprayed black:

[​IMG]

4. jwhat

jwhat Member VCDS Map User

There is usually an S4 carbon fibre one on ebay or american ebay. Did you try a dealer for the real thing? They are not that hard to change either just a couple of clips and possibly a rivit or two!

5. Yellowtrophy

Yellowtrophy Member

Not tried the dealer actually. I'm going to try their approved bodyshop direct to see if they can do something. Dealer price will be a joke!

I've seen the ones on ebay, but they are delivered from Taiwan, which leaves me a little nervous!!!

As for my S-Line diffuser - it is plastic. It may look like metal, but its a sort of metallic dark-grey sprayed plastic.

6. M7R

M7R Type Approval Engineer,

Sline ones are body coloured and have more of a lip on them, thats all. I want a quattro one for my 140 as I want the twin pipes, with 1 either side rather than 2 together..