Rear diffuser(valance)

reg21

Reaction score
i have audi a4 2.0tdi se, i want to change the rear diffuser as it is plastic, can this be done and where can you buy the metal rear diffuser for the s line version??

I want to change my s-line version for the S4 (quad pipe) version. However, I can't find one anywhere. If and when I do, my s-line version will be for sale if you're interested...

My S-Line Rear Valance/Diffuser is plastic?!?!?!

I'm talking about the bit that surrounds my exhausts - the bit I've sprayed black:

Fisk061.jpg

There is usually an S4 carbon fibre one on ebay or american ebay. Did you try a dealer for the real thing? They are not that hard to change either just a couple of clips and possibly a rivit or two!

Not tried the dealer actually. I'm going to try their approved bodyshop direct to see if they can do something. Dealer price will be a joke!

I've seen the ones on ebay, but they are delivered from Taiwan, which leaves me a little nervous!!!

As for my S-Line diffuser - it is plastic. It may look like metal, but its a sort of metallic dark-grey sprayed plastic.

Sline ones are body coloured and have more of a lip on them, thats all. I want a quattro one for my 140 as I want the twin pipes, with 1 either side rather than 2 together..