1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear boot spoiler quest

lionyo Nov 16, 2010

1. lionyo

lionyo Member

Hi,

Any recommend me a decent looking spoiler for 2007 Audi A4. I was thinking DTM.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  2. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

im in the same boat and only 1 i like is DTM i have the vin num of a DTM if ur feeling flush and wanna price up the proper carbon one

3. lionyo

lionyo Member

Anyone got pictures of a S line with boot spoilers fitted?

4. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

cant c very well but this is the dtm spoiler
    [​IMG]

5. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Darren. Show some love DTM hotness.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  6. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

Carbon Boot and spoiler combo.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  7. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

fairplay col some better pics their dude (in my defense i was on my phone at the time lol) will try better next time lol

8. gaz j

gaz j Member

If your car is an S-line the dtm spoiler won't fit as the S-line boot has a curved lip on top and the dtm has a flat top boot the same as an se model. I looked into it for my s-line and was gutted when told it won't fit.

9. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

really? gutting looks like im buying a new bootlid too lol

10. RMH1A4cab

RMH1A4cab I'm in Cruise control

I think my 2006 s-line is fitted with a se boot and front bumper , I've recently found out this is not uncommon .

11. lionyo

lionyo Member

Are you positive as I ordered one.

Which spoiler fill fit the S line model?

12. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

is it the carbon DTM one uve ordered if so how much out of curriosity cos audi want 370 quid for the DTM front splitter

13. AudiSport

AudiSport Member

Just found this thread, as I'm currently moding my A4 SE and recently realised my SE boot lid looks a little flat compared to the S-Line one... However, if this now means I can fit a DTM spoiler - HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Now, I just need to find and paint one.. I bet they cost a bit.. Is there any good fake ones out there as I'm going to paint it black anyway?

14. AudiSport

AudiSport Member

15. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

thas nice if ur on a budget mate think ill price the real dtm one up with audi 2moro jus for a laugh lol as it carbon fibre itll prob be round the 400 quid mark

16. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

if thats the case id take it up with audi uk as the s-line was fitted with s-line boot and bumpers unless yours has had a band and se parts were fitted
    do your fog light covers come off the front bumper as the se ones are fixed and dont remove

17. Sam W

Sam W Member

S-line cabs were frequently fitted with SE parts unless the exterior pack was selected as an option when new I believe.