rear boot Audi rings - where can I get a replacement for pre-facelift car?

Squirrelofdoom

Reaction score
Alright guys,

When I bought the car it had the Audi rings removed from the rear boot; I want to put them back on. Approx measurement is 180mm x 60mm and the rings themselves are around 6mm thick. I can't find anywhere stocking rings which are advertised as being for our cars, they only advertise for the newer models. Is there anywhere I can get replacements? (non-dealer)

Thanks guys,
Aran

yeah, i've been looking on the bay; but haven't found any which advertise as being correct for the 8L model, especially pre-facelift. Anyone bought some before? Got a link?

there are some on there now 178mm by 57mm £10.99 free delivery and a list of fitments including the 8l this is the black ones Item number:280767944252

Mate mines a prefacelift and i bought a matt black one off ebay for about a tenner, just measure yours and compare, simples.

fair enough. Was just worried cuz I wanted to make sure it was exactly the same size as the old one - cuz where mine has been debadged, the paint is a different color in the shape of the rings, so wanna make sure I cover it all up :p

managed to find a set of OEM R8 rings (which look to be the same size) off eBay for the grand total of £3 :)