1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really need help now!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by tim-igoe, Mar 1, 2010.

1. tim-igoe

tim-igoe New Member

Ive had a problem with the throttle body for some time now (well i think thats the problem) and i eventually took it off and cleaned it. Now when i put it all back on and reversed the car off the drive i found a small gasket :think: since finding this the car has been lumpy and creating funny wine like noises, to make things even better i am nearly positive my clutch is about to go. Is there anyone local to me that I could take it to, to sort. I do have money but not much of it.

Would be very greatful if someone could help me!

Regards Tim

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

you put the TB on with no gasket?? oh dude!! thats a skool boy error! you must know what to do now right?

4. Effect

Effect Member

No I think he means when he reversed the car off the drive there was a gasket lying on the floor where his car had been parked.

Post a pic of the gasket fella, I am sure someone on here will know what it is for. :)

5. Lemon S3

Lemon S3 Alex

I take it the gasket isnt TB shaped?

6. Keeno

Keeno Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

That's how I read it too. So yeah, first place to check would be the TB, unless you know for sure you put a gasket in there...