1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

realistic price for DTM wheels

wattsy May 17, 2012

1. wattsy

wattsy Member

as the title really. havent seen many on ebay for a while so what are people willing to pay for a set of 4 dtm wheels? I will post on the for sale section then if anyone is interested. many thanks

2. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

pics
    condition
    tyres ?

3. wattsy

wattsy Member

no tyres but will post pics. didnt really want to on here as was just after a rough guide..

4. Marrow

Marrow Member

I payed 400 with good tyrea off flee bay but the guy was retard ! They did need a refurb which my mate did for me so i got a bargin would expect to pay 6-700 with tyres little less with out ?

5. wattsy

wattsy Member

Pics added for a better idea of value. 2 tyres are shot so will take them off soon. I also have centre caps. kurb scuff to most and some of the paint is damaged from which I can only put down to chemicals and pressure washing? PM me or email dale_watts2004@hotmail.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

id say they will go for 3/4 hundred
    cos they need tyres and refurb
    maybe more to a DTM owner that wants to get a car back to oem

7. wattsy

wattsy Member

yea I was kinda hoping more the £400 but there you go. I bought them to put on my s line se while I refurbed my wheels. (exactly the same) cheers guys