1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rattles, squeaks and groans

riggssuzuki Jan 15, 2012

1. riggssuzuki

riggssuzuki Active Member

Hi all. When i picked my brand new A4 Dynamik up in July last year i noticed straight away that there were a few annoying noises (not not the wife complaining about my driving) from the passenger side a pillar and drivers door. The drivers door turns out to be a noise from the door seals as i go over bumps etc. If i put some silicon grease on them the noise stops. Not a big issue but a wee bit annoying. The more annoying one is the noise from the A pillar. Sounds to be coming from an are near the small speaker. Possibly a loose fastner or a cable rattling against the plastic A pillar cover. Anyone else had this and is it easy to take the plastics off? I would take it to the dealer again but its 50 miles away and I dont get home much so cant be ar**d taking it throuigh again. Last time I sat 4 hours to be told I had to come back another day. Other than that its a fantastic car.

2. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

yep i had the same problems with the doors rubbers i use holts lubricant and audi lubricant and auto glym rubber and vyln care, and are all good and do the job. bought a few just incase :p i hope your problem gets solved