Rattles, squeaks and groans

riggssuzuki

Reaction score
Hi all. When i picked my brand new A4 Dynamik up in July last year i noticed straight away that there were a few annoying noises (not not the wife complaining about my driving) from the passenger side a pillar and drivers door. The drivers door turns out to be a noise from the door seals as i go over bumps etc. If i put some silicon grease on them the noise stops. Not a big issue but a wee bit annoying. The more annoying one is the noise from the A pillar. Sounds to be coming from an are near the small speaker. Possibly a loose fastner or a cable rattling against the plastic A pillar cover. Anyone else had this and is it easy to take the plastics off? I would take it to the dealer again but its 50 miles away and I dont get home much so cant be ar**d taking it throuigh again. Last time I sat 4 hours to be told I had to come back another day. Other than that its a fantastic car.

yep i had the same problems with the doors rubbers i use holts lubricant and audi lubricant and auto glym rubber and vyln care, and are all good and do the job. bought a few just incase :p i hope your problem gets solved