Rant

PMJ

need another DTM
Reaction score
How expensive is the silver window trim on an A4 Cab, I need a n/s strip and the dealer wanted £175 quid for it.... OMFG...how can they warrant such a price.... as well as the fact they are like rocking horse doo to get hold of either second hand or from the dealer... they are on constant back order from Audi.... I hate my car...

Thats abit steep!
I was quoted around £40 odd for the little trim on my Avant and around £80-90 for the larger ones, in black too!
Hope you find yours cheaper somewhere!

PMJ, pm a guy on here called markyz180, he has or had a set spare, worth asking him first.
and ill 100% vouch for him on a transaction, met him a few times now and you cant find a nicer guy, hes dead straight, no worries about dealing with him at all.

Will, do, but these are harder to find than moon dust...

How expensive is the silver window trim on an A4 Cab, I need a n/s strip and the dealer wanted £175 quid for it.... OMFG...how can they warrant such a price.... as well as the fact they are like rocking horse doo to get hold of either second hand or from the dealer... they are on constant back order from Audi.... I hate my car...

Did someone mention my name??? LOL

I do indedd have a full set of mint windscreen trims sitting in my garage, pm me if you're interested :)

Last edited: