random purchases of the week reviewed

Aspen

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
1). superfoam hose adapter (cleanyourcar.co.uk)
not sure if that's it's name but you stick you mix in the container and your hose on the end, turn the knob and out comes foam that coats your paint, and stays there. . . . . Well ok it's supposed to. Mine didn't but that's becasue I used it with autoglym shampoo, and it's not designed to foam up. Did a bit so I suppose it'll work well with other products.

2). Sonus green clay bar (cleanyourcar.co.uk)
Amazing!, used it with the megs quick detailer spray. Think I'll stick with this clay as it's nice and soft / gentle. Ok takes a bit of going over to get tar off but I'd rather that than scratch my paint.

3). SFX-4 paint sealer.
goes on a bit tough, but buffs off really easy, no smears or streaks, and no residue either.

4). Das wunder drying towel.
GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Always nice to see how products perform :)

I've just placed an order for a few bits and bobs from cleanyourcar, is it sad I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can try it all out?!

Always nice to see how products perform :)

I've just placed an order for a few bits and bobs from cleanyourcar, is it sad I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can try it all out?!

no, not at all. The great thing about that place is, I always get a hand written note from the bloke saying, Hi mate, thanks for your order againm it's much appreciated.

Nice bloke, and that's what keeps me coming back too. There's too many knobs out there. So it's nice when someone seems to care:icon_thumright:

Yep, very true. I dread to think what I've spent with them but I keep going back due to fast delivery and general good service :)