Random guy found me on facebook

Karen O'

Reaction score
Quick question. Yesterday i recieved a message and a friend request on facebook from someone i didnt know. Naturally i asked him how he found me and he said he saw me on here

Now my question is, how did he actually find me on facebook from this forum? I have blocked him now but i dont want any more randoms trying to message me. Any help will be appreciated

If you click on your name at the top of the page, you should open a drop down menu.

One of the options is Privacy. You can go in there and disable messages etc. from members.

I'm not sure how he would have found your FB page, unless you have enough personal info on your info page that he could youse to search for you.

I guess another option would be via the Audi-Sport FB page, if your a member of that.

Im not a member of any audi facebook pages. Thanks ill go check out the privacy settings

Another thing to do is simply do a google search for yourself and see what comes up, if you do use social media actively you will be surpised as to how much information is available about yourself.

You can also change your settings on Facebook to lock it down privacy wise, something else to bear in mind.