Rally design now available for B6 & B7 | Ultimate looks - Perfect feel

SportShifters.com

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
We have worked hard for the Essen Motorshow to present some awesome new stuff including our new Rally design main frame for the B6 & B7 together with a cilinder style shift knob.
Also lots of colors added for stitching and some new upholsteries for the shift knob.

As the model list and variations have become too many, every kit is now completely made to order and may therefore take a little bit more time to be shipped, however always within 5 business days.

Some pictures of the new Rally design main frame and cilinder style shift knob in Alcantara black with silver bolts / stitches and black shift pattern (black centre console part is not included, fits onto any standard trim level)

a4-b7-2004-2008.jpg

a4-b7-2004-2008.jpg

zilveralcanzilver2.jpg

zilveralcanzilver.jpg

All kits/components are fully build/handcrafted at our own production facility using high tech machinery, the finest materials and are finished by hand

If you have special requests outside our standard spec list for upholstery, weight of the shift knob, stitches, mixing several bolt colors... basicly anything, just send us an e-mail and we will do our very best to build you your ultimate shift console and giving you the perfect shifting experience.

View Audi products page

Last edited:
Reactions: Dani_B19
I like this version a lot more than the first item, certainly looks more in keeping with the B7 interior styling, what are the costing for it as I may well opt for one now..

Reactions: Dani_B19
black leather gaiter and the gear knob in perforated black leather would be spot on for my Quattro....just sold one of my bikes so have a spare bit of cash now burning a very big hole in my pocket.....

All (fully customizable) kits sell for € 249,- incl. shipping Worldwide so just a small hole ;)

We have black leather and perforated leather for the shift knob in our standard spec list, here fitted to the F1 design frame and ball style shift knob:
a4-b7-2004-2008.jpg

if I order this week will I get it before xmas..... any chance of a pic showing the rally design with heavy weight cylinder gear nob, black leather gaiter and black perforated leather knob, black gear pattern text and red stitching, with the F1 surround just so I can see the finished item before I order it.
rob

Last edited:
if I order this week will I get it before xmas..... any chance of a pic showing the rally design with heavy weight cylinder gear nob, black leather gaiter and black perforated leather knob, black gear pattern text and red stitching, with the F1 surround just so I can see the finished item before I order it.
rob

Morning Rob,

Yes, shipping to the UK should take 2-4 days and we will always get it shipped in 5 business days so should be there before xmas.
I think I have most of the parts to make that combi laying around, so will do my best to put the together this afternoon and shoot some pics.

rob

Hi Rob,

Sry for the delay, here are some examples.
First black leather with perforated black leather gearknob, 2nd is with punched leather which allows for stitches on the shift knob aswell.
And 3rd is a kit for the A3, but to show the option of the punched leather for the shift boot aswell, maybe you'd like that too.

Leermetperforzwart Leermetpunchedrood Punchedmetrood2

Reactions: xpoweruk and Dani_B19
Sorry if this is a daft question but do these reduce the throw of the gear shift at all?

Ben

Sorry if this is a daft question but do these reduce the throw of the gear shift at all?

Ben

Hi Ben,

Our kits are mainly an aesthetic feature, but we have also designed our shift knobs to sit only a few mm's on top of the shaft of the gear lever.
This means usualy around 20mm. lower then standard and reduces a small bit of throw as your hand is closer to the pivot point.
However the feel of the kit gives a completely different feel compared to standard as more factors change, shape of the shift knob, the very tight/solid fitment and weight.
With our light weight shift knob you get an absolute sportsfeel as if one with the drivetrain and be able to make the fastest gear changes.
The heavy weight dampens pretty much all of the vibrations giving lots of comfort and with the added kinetic energy aids to effortless gear changes.

Hi Rob,

Sry for the delay, here are some examples.
First black leather with perforated black leather gearknob, 2nd is with punched leather which allows for stitches on the shift knob aswell.
And 3rd is a kit for the A3, but to show the option of the punched leather for the shift boot aswell, maybe you'd like that too.

View attachment 111874 View attachment 111875 View attachment 111876

After a long think and some comparisons I am going to go with the boltless F1 surround assembly, heavy weight cylinder gearknob with black shift lettering, punched black leather on gear knob with the red stitching and black leather gaiter with red stitching ( no punch or perf )

That'll be lovely Rob and as our kits are a fully modular system you could always change any of the components at a later stage if wanted.

We got a few more orders to complete this week but should have no problem to get it shipped on Thursday.