1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. woking rob

woking rob Member

Ok my car has been sitting a while and the battery went dead, iv got it up and running but now the radio wont work :s everything else does tho and i cant see a blown fuse....... Any ideas? Thank u rob

2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Does it come up with 'SAFE' in the display?

<tuffty/>

3. future

future Scuderia Vittoria Edition 001

mines doing this :( but it doesn't say safe in the display, it just doesn't come on at all.

tom

4. woking rob

woking rob Member

No it doesnt :(

5. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I assume you have tried just pushing the volume dial to switch the radio on?

<tuffty/>

6. woking rob

woking rob Member

Yeah, should i try taking of my battery off to rest something maybe.

7. future

future Scuderia Vittoria Edition 001

tried as well, also took the HU out and checked the wiring for loose connections

8. woking rob

woking rob Member

anyone got any ideas? my exhaust drone is starting to really annoy me :music:

9. knoxie

knoxie K4OXE

you havent said if its a standard stereo or not, if its not then there should be a tiny reset button, try that

10. woking rob

woking rob Member

sorry yeah its standard, and to b honest i wouldnt no how to get it out haha

11. knoxie

knoxie K4OXE

you need removal pins, about 3-4£ from a motorfactors i think, two small slots for them to go in :)

12. woking rob

woking rob Member

cool so does the standard headunit have a rest button?

13. knoxie

knoxie K4OXE

tbh im not sure mate, if its not working and you end up collecting the exhaust we can try me old stereo if you want?