Radiator hose clip help needed

tonya4

TDi Powerrrr
Reaction score
Having had someone reverse into the front of my A4,pushing the bumper bar into the rad,I have removed the old rad.The bottom clip fell to bits so I need a new one.
Has anyone got the part number,or got a spare lying about,and also if any vw ones are the same as there isn't an audi dealer near me but there is vw,and they get funny if you try to get audi parts.
The car is a 2000 1.9 TDi,manual,AJM engine code.

thanks in advance
Tony

You would not believe how many parts are the same, engine, cooling, running gear, shocks, springs, almost all nut bolts & screws etc. I'm also in the same situation have a VW dealer 1 mile from my house, yet the Audi dealer is 20 miles away, I also get far better service from the VW dealer. Your part number is 1J0 121 142 was used most VW models.

Should also add, get yourself a copy of etka 7 (from ebay). With etka your able to see if the parts are used in other makes VW, Skoda, Seat. Save's a lot of hassel when your at the parts department trying to describe a part to them.

Last edited:
thanks for the part number,will go in Monday.Knowing them they will have to order it grrr.

tony

well that was a shock,vw actually had 2 in stock!!Just gotta wait for the new rad to arrive now.

tony