1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RAC ads??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Khufu, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

What is with their ads?

Dont start you engine if you put petrol in instead of diesel or you will do £3000 of damage. (we are sooo under charging!)

A cracked windscreen will prevent your airbag from going off. (handy to know that one in the event of an accident)
  2. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Hvent actualy saw they adverts but cant be any worse than the AA adverts from about 2year ago , the ones they got in trouble for when they where running the "4th emergance service" campaing. made it out that if you broke down you would be murdered or raped UNless you where a member of the AA !!!! 1
  3. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Anyone hear the AutoGlass ads on the radio......god i hate them ads. Especially the one with that dopey girl going on about the killa birds....oh my god some one shoot them please!
  4. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

I wonder if the RAC think we have forgotten about their battery con from a couple of years back? good advice about the bird s hit but tbh im not paying £70 a year for that!
  5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    I wonder if the RAC think we have forgotten about their battery con from a couple of years back?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't recall that. What was it about?
  6. mikeA2B

mikeA2B Member

It was on watchdog I think, The RAC were accused of selling batteries to thier customers at overinflated prices (even when they didnt need one), and a couple of their patrollers blew the whistle on this scam.