1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R8 Photos.....

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by SMc, Jan 21, 2008.

1. SMc

SMc Member

As mentioned last week, I was shooting Vibe's demo R8 for Fast Car magazine at the weekend. Due to copyright issues, this is all I can post just now but once it's been in the mag I will post a selection of photos from the shoot......

The car is absolutely stunning....it was trailored for the shoot so no drive of the car for me.....didn't even get a passenger run :-(

Still it was nice to spend some time in the car's company and drool over it!

[​IMG]

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

Good picture. I'm guessing if its Vibes demo car they'll have weighed it down with a load of ICE...

4. h5djr

h5djr Well-Known Member
    VCDS Map User Gold Supporter quattro Audi A3

Here are some pictures I took last year in the showroom at the Audi factory in Neckarsulm, where the R8 is made.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. katsumoto

katsumoto Member

G*d dang! what a rush...awesome pics

6. SMc

SMc Member

Actually, not too much. Its very tastefully done, even the graphics on the bodywork look 'right'. There are 3 small subs behind the upper of the seats with amps hideen behind the seats and a modest door build but you dont open the doors to be met with a sea of speakers.