R8 owner just joining

ice993

Reaction score
Hi, I joined a couple of weeks ago asking about SatNav disks for 7 digit postcodes. Had a response from franko180 but I'm now unable to make contact to get his help.

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to audi-sport.net. When you have three approved posts you will be able to contact other members through the message system. What colour us your R8?

Welcome to audi-sport.net. When you have three approved posts you will be able to contact other members through the message system. What colour us your R8?

It's white, I can post a pic if you like.

Yes that be very nice Thanks. I have driven a few R8's including the Spyder as my friend owns them. Lovely cars but not practical for myself.

Yes that be very nice Thanks. I have driven a few R8's including the Spyder as my friend owns them. Lovely cars but not practical for myself.

Attachments

• R8.jpg
    R8.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: GAS MONKEY
That is awesome. R8 always looks nice in white.
You now have three posts so try your messaging now. Any issues just let me know.
You can post anywhere in the forum without restrictions now.

That is awesome. R8 always looks nice in white.
You now have three posts so try your messaging now. Any issues just let me know.
You can post anywhere in the forum without restrictions now.
Brilliant, thanks for your help Sandra. I've had the car for 4 weeks and enjoying every minute of it.

Brilliant, thanks for your help Sandra. I've had the car for 4 weeks and enjoying every minute of it.
I'm sure you will enjoy it very much. Look forward to seeing you around the forum :)