R32 & H&R anti roll bars....

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
I know this has been covered loads but im wanting to go 19mm rear and 22mm front, ive managed to get a cheap r32 rear anti roll bar so i was panning on getting a 22m h&r one or should i get a 23mm r32 one?
I'll be doing one or the other no matter what as my rear anti roll bar is shagged so i may aswell uprate.

I have R32 ones but these were the choice ones five years ago,been on trackdays and not had any bother

I know a few people have them, it'd also be cheaper too.

How much difference would there be handling with just the 1mm seperating the r32 and h&r front bar.

1mm of steel...mmm dunno as haven't compared but waks said the R32 is better

I'm also sticking an R32 rear on mine Dan, with some uprated bushes. I'll be leaving the front standard and see how it handles with 19mm front and rear. I may then upgrade to an R32 front ARB if I'm not happy.

I'm also sticking an R32 rear on mine Dan, with some uprated bushes. I'll be leaving the front standard and see how it handles with 19mm front and rear. I may then upgrade to an R32 front ARB if I'm not happy.

What happened to the whiteline set up stu?

Non existent stock levels of both bars unfortunately. And I'm in the same situation as you, my rear ARB is ******, so I needed a replacement ASAP. A bit of snooping on the MKIV forums and voila! I'm curious to see what difference it will make.

Far do's, how much you ended up paying mate?

the difference in thickness surely can only be comparable in %

it will sure have a difference...23mm Vs 22mm...you will get a bit more understeering which usually we try to avoid when going on a different setup than oem. I did a lot of reading on this subject and apparently the best is 22/19. I think neuspeed have it