1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R32 ARB's

Discussion in 'Handling' started by Pontio, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Pontio

Pontio Member

[Sep 1, 2005]
    Hi guys, my next suspension mod (and last) will be to upgrade my anti roll bars, i have looked around and found the R32 ARB's sold by AMD, any views on these?

I called up and asked and apparently there not modified, they just fit straight in.. does any1 have a list of part numbers for all the parts needed front and rear? arb's, bushes, arb links etc..?
    The reason i am asking is maybe it would be cheaper/less hassle to purchase the parts from a local dealer..

My car is running on adjustable camber arms, bilstein pss8's and H&R's at the moment.

Thanks J
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

[Sep 2, 2005]
    Hey there Pontio, my bro has the R32 arbs, he's had them for 3 years on his Golf 4 v6motion, as far as I can tell they're perfect, beautiful ride.
  4. Pontio

Pontio Member

[Sep 2, 2005]
    Thanks for that defratos. good for the first reply to be positive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  5. ANDYTQ

ANDYTQ Active Member

[Sep 2, 2005]
    I've got them on mine no problems ,nice ride ,try uk mkivs they have a group buy going on these,if not vagparts.Amd are expensive for these,the front one the subframe has to be dropped to fit,the rear is easy you could do it yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy
  6. Pontio

Pontio Member

[Sep 6, 2005]
    cheers for the feedback andy, i didnt find where they are having a group buy on that forum. do you by any chance have a liost of part/ part numbers of what needed to be changed in order for them to fit?
  7. jojo

jojo S3 Drift King! Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 6, 2005]
    Lookslike we missed the groupbuy, it kinda ended when this site was down

Pontio, you need to be a member to see the GB section, its near the bottom of the forum listing
  8. Pontio

Pontio Member

[Sep 6, 2005]
    if its ended i wont bother looking through it then :-( any1 have part numbers?
  9. ANDYTQ

ANDYTQ Active Member

[Sep 7, 2005]
    I shall try to dig them out tomorrow sometime, shame about the group buy i thought it was still ongoing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gifAndy
  10. Pontio

Pontio Member

[Sep 7, 2005]
    thanks for the help andy, would be a big help if you could find them.
  11. AndyM

AndyM Member

[Sep 10, 2005]
    I think theres a problem getting hold of the rear bars at the moment, Ive tried a few places but they seem to be on backorder

ARB guide