R32 - AMD conversion

Which bit?
I'm not supposed to blow our own trumpet or I get accused of being biased!

OK OK, So we've a 4 stage conversion for the R32-
Stage 1, remap will see +15bhp
Stage 2, remap and exhaust will see +30 to +35 bhp
Stage 3, remap, exhaust, cats and cams will see over 300bhp
Stage 4, well Colin just delivered us a new R32 today which we've bought to develop our twin turbo kit for the 3.2 VAG engine on, all to be revealed!

Ummmmm twin turbos!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeah, but 200bhp per litre is where it's at /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Twin turbo kit now cancelled (replaced with supercharger kit) and yes will all fit the 3.2 TT, A3, Porsche etc. You cant do much if you have DSG as the torque limit is too low.

so what can you do with my ausi a3 3.2 I know you have to limit the torque for the stage 3, but what about stage 2. I currently have apr/miltek on my r32 (until tomorrow when its going) and am keen to get the new car upgraded a little.

What type of compressor would that be?
What kind of figures would you get? Will you follow same route as the VF engineering one?
Can't wait to hear more about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

I'm taking delivery in 10 days of a a3 3.2 i've ordered a milltek pipe, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gifhow much for the supercharger fitted?