1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R32 18" Alloys - Aristos - OZ made - Graphite

Discussion in 'Classifieds Discussion Area' started by JS1500, Mar 14, 2012.

1. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

[Mar 14, 2012]
    I bought these last year aiming to do a quick refurb on them, stick winter tyres on them and put them on the S3.
    I only did 3 of them in BMW Sparkling Graphite before winter set in and I ended up sticking my winter tyres on the S3's standard wheels.

So, what we have here is a set of 4x 18" R32 Aristos (OZ made) - 3x Graphite and 1x Anthracite.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anthracite one will need rubbed down (as I did with the others)...
    [​IMG]

Can of correct BMW paint and can of primer included (both unused).
    [​IMG]

You can see on one wheel where i've done a quick repair of where it was badly kerbed, using liquid metal...
    [​IMG]

I spent a fair while on these in the end and probably used 3x cans of paint, a can of primer and a can of laquer on each wheel. As well as sh*tloads of elbow-grease!

A Sunday, another 2 cans of paint and some laquer to finish to a decent, useable standard.

Obviously they have tyres on - 2x Pilot Sports and 2x Marangonis - but these are ready for the bin. Just kept them on to protect the rims in storage.

Bought for £230, spent a bit on 'em, sell for £260 , as is.

Preferably collected from Aberdeen, but if you want to arrange a courier at your cost then that's fine.

Thread about them here...http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...anthracite-r32-alloys-s3-opinions-please.html

Cheers.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 24, 2014]

3. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

[Mar 15, 2012]
    Bump!
  4. andy 1.8t

andy 1.8t Member

[Mar 15, 2012]
    Hi JS,

Any idea on the weight or a link to the specs of these babes. Also any chance of you going over the fourth wheel for a little extra cash?

Cheers
    Andy.
  5. JS1500

JS1500 Howdy

[Mar 16, 2012]
    Hi Andy,

They're 12kg each. Ronal's version of this wheel are 12.2kg but the OZ ones are slightly lighter.

Sorry, i'm too busy to finish the fourth one - still got to paint my bathroom and a dozen other things!

Cheers,
    Johnny