1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quote from spax

vr6gordy Feb 21, 2011

1. vr6gordy

vr6gordy Well-Known Member

got a quote today from spax to redo my rsx coilovers they want 90 per item if they can get the end cap undone seems a bit dear to me that 360 quid for 4 coilovers i paid 250 for them ..they cost 700 new so 610 quid hmmm dont think so some how ..dose any no if i can get them redone any other then spax

2. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

It may be a long shot but try a hydraulics place, when i worked on the plant we used to get rams re-sealed all the time,can't remember the company but a yellow pages search may be of use.

3. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

Sorry off topic, but that looks like a user name I used to know - you didn't used to be on the Corrado forum did you?

4. vr6gordy

yes i was on corrado forum

5. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

Cool - I was on there as Phil K. Last time I saw you was on the boat to Le Manns (probably about 6 years ago!) with your Golf cab and the stretched tyres that had slight rubbing issues lol

6. vr6gordy

no i wasnt think you me you confused with someone else i never been on a boat and i never owner a golf cab ...i had a mk2 golf with a vr6 engine

7. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

Lol no worries