1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quote from spax

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by vr6gordy, Feb 21, 2011.

1. vr6gordy

vr6gordy Well-Known Member

got a quote today from spax to redo my rsx coilovers they want 90 per item if they can get the end cap undone seems a bit dear to me that 360 quid for 4 coilovers i paid 250 for them ..they cost 700 new so 610 quid hmmm dont think so some how ..dose any no if i can get them redone any other then spax

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mattyboyc

mattyboyc Well-Known Member
    Audi Sport Owner Group TDi Audi Avant Owner Group Audi A4

It may be a long shot but try a hydraulics place, when i worked on the plant we used to get rams re-sealed all the time,can't remember the company but a yellow pages search may be of use.

4. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

Sorry off topic, but that looks like a user name I used to know - you didn't used to be on the Corrado forum did you?

5. vr6gordy

yes i was on corrado forum

6. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

Cool - I was on there as Phil K. Last time I saw you was on the boat to Le Manns (probably about 6 years ago!) with your Golf cab and the stretched tyres that had slight rubbing issues lol

7. vr6gordy

no i wasnt think you me you confused with someone else i never been on a boat and i never owner a golf cab ...i had a mk2 golf with a vr6 engine

8. dubdemand

dubdemand VAG Addict

Lol no worries