1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Questions

Discussion in 'Awesome GTI' started by indiemike, Aug 6, 2009.

1. indiemike

indiemike ZoomZoom

[Aug 6, 2009]
    Im after a price for full servicing (long life oil, Spark Plugs, Pollen filter, Oil filter, Fuel Filter, Haldex oil and filter change)

Also i see on your website that on the 23rd of augest you have got a 20th anniversary party, will you be having any offers going on a forge fmic for a S3 8L ??

Thankyou Mike
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. AwesomeSarah

AwesomeSarah Member

[Aug 6, 2009]
    Hi Mike
    The full service , long life with Pollon filter is £220 + VAT (£253 all in)
    The Haldex service is £69 + VAT (£79.35 all in)
    That is for everything except the fuel filter , as these are in line ones , and dont usually need replacing like with the diesel`s
    But it is checked as part of the service.......but IF needed they are not expensive

As for the 20th Anniversary party , we have not been told of any offers that will be on then , but we are expecting some.... :icon_thumright:
    Sarah
  4. indiemike

indiemike ZoomZoom

[Aug 6, 2009]

Can you do any better than £332.35?

How long do you need the car for to, as i live in north wales ill have 2 stay with the car
  5. AwesomeSarah

AwesomeSarah Member

[Aug 6, 2009]
    Hi
    Unfortunately , no we can`t do any better on that price
    That is for the long life oil , spark pklugs , air filter , pollon filter , oil filter , haldex filter , haldex oil , lights levels check , full check over of the car and a fulldiagnostic check
    The Haldex service unfortunately has just gone up as the parts from the dealers have just rose , but not by much
    So we can`t reduce them prices I am afraid
    Sarah