Quick question

Madmo

Reaction score
today my car come up with the Automatic start/stop function fault in the DIS. My question is will this be logged in the memory and will i do any damage if i continue to keep driving it?

I know there is many threads on this fault but i cant find the answer to the questions i have asked.

Yes it will be logged even if the fault isnt apparent on the dash.

It wont let you drive it if it will damage it. Get it in to your local audi centre.

Reactions: Madmo
Yes it will be logged even if the fault isnt apparent on the dash.

It wont let you drive it if it will damage it. Get it in to your local audi centre.

Ok cheers for that.

I'm getting a bit fed up taking it to my dealer for repairs, this will be the 4th time and its ONLY done 600 miles. Cmon Audi you can do better than that

All for the same problem?

No twice for adjusting the headlights cause the first time they put them too high, 3rd time was to fit privacy glass in the rear as they forgot to fit it from the factory and now this fault. Its a bit annoying on a car at this price range

So were the lights incorrectly aligned out of the factory? That's pretty bad.

Yeah they were far too low. I could only see about 6 feet in front of me. Then when my local dealer adjusted them they were too high

All sorted. Phoned the Franchise director this morning and within the hour car was picked up from my house. They have replaced some sensor that is for a carbon filter and re-tested system and apparently the problem has been fixed. They then delivered the car back to my house so fingers crossed thats the end of the problems

Reactions: AndyB-S3