1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Hello

Rhysd1309 Apr 22, 2012

1. Rhysd1309

Rhysd1309 New Member

Thought i'd say hello. Basically i've been using VWAUDIFORUM since owning my Audi A4 B6.

But, i've got too say, i was disappointed with the lack of a 'community' feel. I have been a member of the Astraownersclub for 3 years, although selling my astra 2 years ago, i still use the forum as its full of useful posts and a great spirit.

So, I have joined this forum, as I think it looks alot better, and of course, it is specific to just Audi, instead of VAG.

I am planning on starting a build thread, as my A4 started at rock bottom. A none runner.

Anyway, hope i fit in better in this forum. Hopefully I can be of some use aswell.

Cheers!

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Welcome to ASN. Have a look over the A4 section, lots of information in the Faqs threads at the top of the page. You should enjoy this forum, we are a friendly bunch. Look forward to your build thread. Post up some pics.

3. Rhysd1309

Rhysd1309 New Member

4. camscockle20vT

camscockle20vT The stigs ugly brother

Dia dhuit.

Ps. This site is ace :)