1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick hello, plus new a3

Stu_88 Dec 12, 2009

1. Stu_88

Stu_88 New Member

New to the forum so i thought i should say hello properly.

Bought my a3 about a month ago its a 2ltr tdi sport. i love it, cant see any other way forward now except for audi lol.

first chance i have had to get some proper time with it so i have added some pics below, including my mates golf Mk 5 gt.

Cant wait to get started on the mods

would be grateful to hear what you guys think.:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dan1973

dan1973 OCD clean

:sign_welcome: Two nice looking motor's there. Welcome along enjoy

3. Stu_88

Stu_88 New Member

both cars are looking to get modded, so after a period of time the after pics of both could be up.

all depending on financial climate of course

4. Johnnyb

Johnnyb Well-Known Member

Nice car mate, and welcome to the forum, good on ya for choosing Audi you wont be disappointed

5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

So true, well said :applaus: What mods have you got planned? :wub:

6. Stu_88

Stu_88 New Member

the black optic grille is on its way, after that hoping to get a discount from custom code for a chip and map cause a few of my mates are after it at the same time.

Then a rear spoiler and rear mud flaps cause i reckon it gives the car a nicer stance from behind.

then when i can save up the money really want to get the 8p2 s line or bbs ch alloys and lower it on h&r springs.

any other suggestions are welcome.

7. devonmikeyboy

devonmikeyboy As far from JBS as possible !

Hybrid turbo with water/methanol,forged rods and and ported head is always a good way to start i tend to find.:eyebrows:

8. Stu_88

Stu_88 New Member

lol i would like to stick to mods that mean i dont need to convert it to four wheel drive at the minute

9. anton2015

anton2015 Member

nice looking cars ! Welcome to the forum bud .... loads of useful info for you to catchup on !

10. Stu_88

Stu_88 New Member

i can see that, this place is better than any question answered.
    u guys know ur stuff.
    would like to meet a few guys on here so hoping a scottish meet comes off cause i am right up in the north east