1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Dump valve and pcv question!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by _Conrad_, Dec 27, 2013.

1. _Conrad_

_Conrad_ STRONIC

[Dec 27, 2013]
    Going to change dv and pcv tomorrow and just making sure I'm going for the right ones got the n revision pcv. The dv is the G revision. Audi said they would sell me it but it's not ment for my car the D revision piston type is what they would normally sell. Had dv+ before on the mk5 gti and Rtech recommend taking it off. Any views

Cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. Marshy

Marshy Active Member

[Dec 27, 2013]
    I've recently changed my pcv to a rev N and changed my Dv to a revision G on my 10 plate S3.
    My pcv was leaking so it did make a difference when replaced but I find the boost delivery much smoother with the G than my factory fit D was.
  4. _Conrad_

_Conrad_ STRONIC

[Dec 27, 2013]
    Same age as mine then cheers for the feedback wasn't sure what the s3 lot are using!
  5. Marshy

Marshy Active Member

[Dec 27, 2013]
    I ran a leon cupra R 265 bhp on stage 2 APR software on a rev G dv and it was perfect for the 18k I ran it.
  6. prt57

prt57 Member

[Dec 27, 2013]
    R-Tech told me that they get good results with the revision G diverter.

I have one of these in a box that I was going to fit to my S3 but bought the DV+ as well.
    Please can you let us know why R-Tech do not like the DV+ as I am quite happy to swap over if there have been problems
    Thank you,

Peter