Quick Clean today - FINALLY!!!!

looks a mint dude i want those wheels :( jealous :p
how long you take doing that

Thanks, your wheels look pretty good, what have you got???

Couple of hours to be honest, i didnt go the full hog this time round, but do try and wash the car at least once every 1-2 weeks, with the odd full blown clean, hopefully it has shown in the pics :)

nilz - ride looking sweet.
just a quick question. how do you keep the chrome grille so clean? can't seem to get the marks off mine.

nilz - ride looking sweet.
just a quick question. how do you keep the chrome grille so clean? can't seem to get the marks off mine.

Pick yourself up some metal polish and give it a going over. Would be better to remove it to stop any excess going on the black plastic, failing that just mask the black pastic next to the surround off. You'll end up with horrid white cloudy marks otherwise.

Autosol is good but I've been using some Meguiars for some other non car related metal and its also very good. :thumbsup:

Hi Nilz

Hope your well mate. Car looks great! Love it when i see a an S3 which is looked after and very clean. Yours is a great example! Looks the business Love the Avus alloys :) I do think the black surround on the grill would look nice. But then again the Chrome looks really good once clean and the sun out! Once again nice car Nilz

Thanks

Ashley

@Izzy, thanks mate, to be honest, i just give it a wash and a dry polish and it comes up gleaming.

@Ashley, thanks dude, im good thanks, hope you are well too....Im in two minds about the grille, I do like the darkened surround as it 'looks good' however you have hit the nail on the head with the sparkle the chrome gives off when its polished and the car looks clean, it gives it that finishing touch, if you know what i mean.

Sweeney, get a pic up of your car with the wheels if you can please.

@Ashley, thanks dude, im good thanks, hope you are well too....Im in two minds about the grille, I do like the darkened surround as it 'looks good' however you have hit the nail on the head with the sparkle the chrome gives off when its polished and the car looks clean, it gives it that finishing touch, if you know what i mean.

Good to hear :thumbsup: I'm fine thanks. Yeah thats the only thing, I'm looking to put a new grill on my A3 but not sure if to stay with the silver one or have the black one. But i think i'll go with the black :) Yeah know what you mean regarding the finishing touch. Good luck but i'm sure the car look nice either one you go with.

Ashley

29052009095.jpg
there

Chees dude, they dont look too bad, what size are they???