1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick clean, sealed with wolf's body wrap

K13 ASJ Oct 13, 2011

1. K13 ASJ

K13 ASJ Member

Since it was a half deacent day decided to try it out the stuff i bought from polished bliss the other day, having never used sealent before and tried loads of waxes, i must say sealent is soo much quicker to apply, but i found it took a while too buff!

anyway i started my clean with the normal valet pro snow foam left to dwell for 5mins then rinsed, then washed with 2 bucket method, using megs gold class and a lambs wool mitt.
    Then went over the bottom half of the car with auto smart tardis and then washed again using the 2 bucket method. I dindnt bother with clay, ironx or polish today as i just done the car a few weeks ago and the paint was still perfect tbh. Done the wheels with bilberry wheel cleaner and a ez wheel brush, dryed them and done the tyres with megs endurance tyre gel.
    So i then started applying the body wrap using a megs microfiber applicator pad, i done the whole car (wrong move i think especially as the sun was out), then buffed using a poorboys delux mega towel, took a fair bit of pressure and rubbing to get the film off but paint looked great afterwards, i then went over the car with megs ultimate QD and a clean poorboys towel to remove any remaing smears. finshed off by cleaning all glass with fast glass. hopfully deacent day again tomorrow then i will get the second coat on.

heres some pics to show my hard(ish) work. no beading pics yet as it hasn't rained (for a change)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. S3 Rav

S3 Rav Well-Known Member

Looks very nice there.

3. nally