Quick clean, sealed with wolf's body wrap

K13 ASJ

Reaction score
Since it was a half deacent day decided to try it out the stuff i bought from polished bliss the other day, having never used sealent before and tried loads of waxes, i must say sealent is soo much quicker to apply, but i found it took a while too buff!

anyway i started my clean with the normal valet pro snow foam left to dwell for 5mins then rinsed, then washed with 2 bucket method, using megs gold class and a lambs wool mitt.
Then went over the bottom half of the car with auto smart tardis and then washed again using the 2 bucket method. I dindnt bother with clay, ironx or polish today as i just done the car a few weeks ago and the paint was still perfect tbh. Done the wheels with bilberry wheel cleaner and a ez wheel brush, dryed them and done the tyres with megs endurance tyre gel.
So i then started applying the body wrap using a megs microfiber applicator pad, i done the whole car (wrong move i think especially as the sun was out), then buffed using a poorboys delux mega towel, took a fair bit of pressure and rubbing to get the film off but paint looked great afterwards, i then went over the car with megs ultimate QD and a clean poorboys towel to remove any remaing smears. finshed off by cleaning all glass with fast glass. hopfully deacent day again tomorrow then i will get the second coat on.

heres some pics to show my hard(ish) work. no beading pics yet as it hasn't rained (for a change)

37f28ed3.jpg

6d53ad02.jpg

1e3a7056.jpg

c64bedd0.jpg

0d5afc89.jpg

4948161e.jpg

ba3d88b2.jpg

4c89f5ef.jpg