Question Gear oils and ATF.

A19quattro

Reaction score
Mainly about ATF to be fair, I am looking to change my Auto box fluid on my 3 litre TDI A4. The oil needs to be Dexron V1 spec and Opie recommended Motol V1 which is £14 a litre and I need 9 plus the filter, seal and gasket (Audi parts), so it's not a cheap job, even doing it myself.
Normally I tend to go for German oils like Fuchs and I have been buying my gear oil and transfer box oil from Opie for a few years now, usually about £10/11 a litre. I like fully synthetics and good quality, preferrably at a good price ;)
I actually need both now and wondered if they would be up for a 'bulk buy discount' but not sure as they were reluctant to reduce price any further once before when I asked as they say all their stuff is already discounted.
So looking around I found some other oils, Ravenol being one, seems to be cheap in the states but to get it here I think another story. Also found Febi Bilstein oil for ZF transmissions (which is what I have) and Mannol (both German), anyone any experience of these, or other oils on E.Bay or anything else anyone can suggest that's not cheap but good at a bargain price? I have E.Mailed Millers as I quite like their stuff as well.