Question for a golfer with an A4 Saloon ☺️

S3 Johnny

The grass isn't always greener
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm soon to be on the look out for an A4 saloon, but I'm a keen golfer and was wondering if you can fit a full golf bag with a push trolley in the boot.

If it doesn't fit I'll have to start looking at the avant but I would prefer an saloon.

Thanks for you time
John

Hi guys

I'm soon to be on the look out for an A4 saloon, but I'm a keen golfer and was wondering if you can fit a full golf bag with a push trolley in the boot.

If it doesn't fit I'll have to start looking at the avant but I would prefer an saloon.

Thanks for you time
John
Hi John
Yes with ease, I put a tour bag and powakaddy trolley in every weekend.
Dave

Probably worth saying that the quattro models will have a shallower boot than the non quattro models.

I think, unlike the A3 for instance, the A4/A5/A6 etc are designed from the start with Quattro in mind so there shouldn't be any difference in boot size.
The brochure only has one size stated, where as the A3 info shows different capacities for FWD and AWD as it's essentially a front wheel drive model.

Every day is a school day. I assumed since my previous S3 had a shallower boot due to quattro this was the case across other models as well.

Stereo has a bigger impact on boot space. Think the B & O knocks about 2" off the depth in an A6. That is obviously why I didn't order it, nothing to do with the £6300 price tag!!
Wife thought the heated steering wheel was a step too far, imagine what she would have done if I ordered the stereo!

Thanks for the replys guys,

That's sorted that out

Just my 2p worth as i don't have any golf bats lol
I had a A4 FWD saloon but with B&O sound system and found it very hard to get a baby single mclaren buggy sideways in the boot and a double buggy was a no no....... hence why i got a avant model of the S4

Just my 2p worth as i don't have any golf bats lol
I had a A4 FWD saloon but with B&O sound system and found it very hard to get a baby single mclaren buggy sideways in the boot and a double buggy was a no no....... hence why i got a avant model of the S4
I have just gone from a B7 A4 tfsi to a B8 A4 tfsi with B&O and the golf clubs/trolley etc still fit in okay.