1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about road marking added to the end of my drive. (Quite long)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Soupie69uk, Feb 21, 2006.

1. S3Si

S3Si Member

[Feb 28, 2006]
    If you have a quick look at my post earlier it explains the situation you are in, and what you can do. Hope it helps.
  2. Lowride

Lowride Member

[Feb 28, 2006]
    Until recently I was parking opposite my girlfriend`s house as it is on a corner. Instead of park ON the corner I`ve been parking perfectly legally outside somebody`s house..

An old woman who lives at the house in question came round and said 'I don`t want to fall out but can that black car stop parking outside'

Because I don`t want to risk my car being damaged etc. I`ve decided to no longer park there. HOWEVER...

I have a very, very long memory and when the time is right a large amount of weed killer will be spread evenly across this old woman`s front lawn. It might be this yr, it might be next yr but it will happen...
  3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[Feb 28, 2006]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Until recently I was parking opposite my girlfriend`s house as it is on a corner. Instead of park ON the corner I`ve been parking perfectly legally outside somebody`s house..

An old woman who lives at the house in question came round and said 'I don`t want to fall out but can that black car stop parking outside'

Because I don`t want to risk my car being damaged etc. I`ve decided to no longer park there. HOWEVER...

I have a very, very long memory and when the time is right a large amount of weed killer will be spread evenly across this old woman`s front lawn. It might be this yr, it might be next yr but it will happen...

[/ QUOTE ]

Diesel is also very good for this, will kill most things included Conifers.
  4. tubtub

tubtub Member

[Feb 28, 2006]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Being a bit harsh, aren't you? The old dear did say she didn't want to fall out and she did ask politely.
  5. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

[Mar 1, 2006]
    I agree with tubtub
  6. benk

benk Member

[Mar 1, 2006]
    Same here. And "risk my car getting damaged" ?? Was she waving a pitchfork in the air? Sounds more like she was politely asking to have the usual view out of her window back.