Question about insuring my audi a4 avant ?

britpop95

Reaction score
I have recently bought a 02 audi a4 1.9 tdi avant. and when i come to it with my insurance company they said they will not insure it untill they have copies of the reg document , mot , bill of sale , copy of me and my wifes driving licsences.

I asked them why but they will not tell me. I did a HPI check and the usual text check and everything came back fine on them its even had an RAC check and that came back fine. I really cant think why they need all this info i have been with the insurance company for years. Anyone any ideas???

I have recently bought a 02 audi a4 1.9 tdi avant. and when i come to it with my insurance company they said they will not insure it untill they have copies of the reg document , mot , bill of sale , copy of me and my wifes driving licsences.

I asked them why but they will not tell me. I did a HPI check and the usual text check and everything came back fine on them its even had an RAC check and that came back fine. I really cant think why they need all this info i have been with the insurance company for years. Anyone any ideas???

Is this insurance company based in Lagos?

No mate its saga insurance I think there main head office is based in gibralta .

Is this insurance company based in Lagos?

:lmfao:

britpop do a confused.com and search see if you can get a similar quote. If you can, tell saga there being stupid and you'll take your business elsewhere if they don't buck up theyre ideas

Ye ive already done a quote on compare the market mate and loads of companies are giving quotes. But saga will not tell me why they want all this info i just hope there not holding something back that i really should know. cheers mate

Thanks for that info matey ive never had a problem like this before. and im actually just swapping from my old car to this audi staying on the same policy

How very strange, will they was proof of this every year ?

i would jump ship, ELEPHANT was very very good for me, no hassle.

thanks for all your help i am allso going to try elephant again thanks