Question about dynamic indicators

Joeyyy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'd like to apologise first if this question has already been asked but I have trouble using the search feature on my mobile.

I've recently bought an A6 black edition saloon 17 plate and noticed the front indicators are not sweeping like the back ones. I'm wondering if it's possible to change this somehow?

Thanks

Hello everyone, I'd like to apologise first if this question has already been asked but I have trouble using the search feature on my mobile.

I've recently bought an A6 black edition saloon 17 plate and noticed the front indicators are not sweeping like the back ones. I'm wondering if it's possible to change this somehow?

Thanks
As far as I'm aware the front ones only sweep if you have the optional matrix headlights.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

^^This^^

Dynamic fronts are only provided as part of the matrix lighting option.:racer:

My 15 Plate A6 Black Edition has the dynamic front and rears, but does not have the Matrix lights. LED's yes, but not the more expensive Matrix ones.

Dynamic front indicators are only with the Matrix headlights, the standard LED headlight don't have the hardware to support the function.

Okay, as long as you are sure.

As i say, my car is equipped with standard LED headlight (Option code 8IT), and i have dynamic front indicators.
It also has dynamic full beams (Option code 8Q3).

Believe the Matrix lights come with the code 8G4.

Last edited:
I'm 99% sure what I'm saying is true, Audi also state the dynamic is only available with matrix lights. My MY 2017 A6 s line Avant has the standard LED headlights and is not dynamic.

Upload 2018 1 16 17 26 52

Upload 2018 1 16 17 28 12