1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quattro saved my life ......

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Tom_B, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Tom_B

Tom_B Member

[Apr 18, 2012]
    I just love my Q - its raining like a raining thing here - lots of standing water on the road through Bilsdale (18 deaths in 10 years) hustling along a bit too quickly if I am honest, then a sweeping corner became a buttock clenching aquaplane until the Q dug deep and found some traction before we both ended up up side down in the ditch - like I say I just love my Q.
  2. S4_dan

S4_dan Fire up the Quattro! VCDS Map User

[Apr 18, 2012]
    Bilsdale in North Yorks? If so, fab road but very dangerous at times. I live near Helmsley and regularly drive that road :)

Well done on saving your car and ass!
  3. Tom_B

Tom_B Member

[Apr 18, 2012]
    its pretty much my commute these days - Malton to Hemlington - always fun but sometimes a temptation to overcook it! I do find that having 4x4 encourages enthusiastic progress making
  4. S4_dan

S4_dan Fire up the Quattro! VCDS Map User

[Apr 19, 2012]
    May of passed you unknowingly then. In Malton and on the Bilsdale road. My Audi has now gone to Aragorn who his taking great care and time in.........breaking her! lol.

I'm not far from Helmsley (or I'm about 16miles from Malton) so if you need a hand with bits on the Audi just give me a shout dude.