QTS exhaust.

Chriscooke

Clueless!
Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Where is the best place to get a back box for my QTS. Mine seems to of fallen off slightly.

On a budget as the head gasket has gone on my other car :(

2.8 quattro exhaust should fit or S4 back box with some sort of modification or reducer sleeve if you can get a second hand one.

Would the entire system for the v6 fit the qts from the cat back or just the back box? Might need the whole lot looking at it :(

No just back box as the v6 has 2x down pipes it can be made to fit have a look at byzan build thread as he has modded a S4 system to fit his TQS. If the whole thing needs doing id look at getting a custom system made and fitted and then you could go 2.75" or 3" or fork out on a milltek exhaust !!

All may not be lost

c98b4a7f.jpg

392c08bd.jpg

Looks like it isn't just the joint. If I can't get a new joiner it should be ok for a while longer all being well :)

yep.

Oddly enough the stock system isnt split there, the joint is only added if the back box or middle box has been replaced...

Strange. I may fix this and then look at replacing the sections one by one. Just need to find the correct sleeve now :)

Fitted a new clamp and it's still going strong although there is a slight blow from the flexi at the front. I'll either weld it or get a custom job made up when the time comes :)

Cheers mate, one of my brackets broke but the systems is actually fine. Bit expensive if it falls off though!