1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

qauttro 2.8 exhaust

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by norfolkaudi, Apr 27, 2010.

1. norfolkaudi

norfolkaudi Member

[Apr 27, 2010]
    hi all
    was looking on ebay the other day and thinking was it pos to buy bi-turbo sports exhaust thats twin pipes and fit them to a non turbo 2.8 as these bi-turbo pipes are atleast £100 cheaper than 2.8 quattro??? i understand it will take some fettling to get them to fit & has any one done this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]

3. adesb5

adesb5 Member

[May 9, 2010]
    in a word yes,you just have to modify the connectors to fit to the cats everything else fits to the standard hanging brackets,dont forget to get some gum gum or some other exhaust jointing past and some 2.5" clamps if it dont come with them,just fitted one to mine (facelift y2k b5),hope you like it LOUD.
  4. norfolkaudi

norfolkaudi Member

[May 10, 2010]
    adesb5 thanks mate for the help, i hope its not to loud well not louder than any other sports exhuarst on the market lol.
  5. adesb5

adesb5 Member

[May 10, 2010]
    norfolkaudi no probs mate, the noise aint that bad but theres a bit of resonation in the cabin when your on the throttle up to about 60-65 or between 2-3000 rpm then it all clears,either keep the revs up or turn the radio up,shame your not nearer to leicester then you could try mine before you buy.but for £100 i aint gonna complain,e-bays got its good points and my exhaust woz on its last legs anyway.