PW motorsport

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
jus got back from PW this morning as he was checking over the car due to lack of power, turns out my MAF is shot:)(thought it was summin big) its the first time ive been to see phil at PW and he is a top bloke, very helpfull and he knew exactly wot he was looking for, he done some logs on the car and after 2mins he said the maf was gone. he then put on a new one he had in the back on to test it again then we went for a drive, he drove the car wit me in the passenger wit the laptop and he was logging the air intake i think? but anyway with the new maf in it went like a rocket and i had 250g/s on the data which he said was good, he said my car had good power being a standard one which made me happy:) unfortunately i couldn keep the MAF as it was for another guy coming in after me but its on order an i shall have it wednesday, ive finally felt wot the S4 should pull like and i like it ALOT

he took me for a ride up the work shop in his S6 5.2 v10.................OMFG wot a machine, i shall now be taking my car to phil for any work or any upgrades cuz he knows his stuff and he a genuine guy
023.gif

cheers phil for today mate and ill see you soon, youve tempted me to get them BBS now so give me a bit and ill take you up on that offer

Yeah I will second that notion, and it was MY MAF he used lol, glad your all sorted now. I wish mine was that simple, unfortunately for me I also need 2 x EGT's and a Lambda so gonna cost me a packet, but Phil is a top bloke and knows his stuff.

A great bit thanks goes to Phil at PW Motorsport in Clynderwyn Pembrokeshire.:friends:

P.S. Twiggy, I love the Blue S4, I wish I had thought about it sooner and held out for now, oh well I know what colour to go for on my next S4/RS4

250 on the MAF equates to circa 312bhp (250 / 0.8)

that would indicate it has been mapped to me

250 on the MAF equates to circa 312bhp (250 / 0.8)

that would indicate it has been mapped to me

HUH!!!!!!!!!!!! wot the hell LOL i thought the car was standard to be honest, i dont think it has been mapped as the guy who sold it didnt have much knowledgeon the S4, he bought it 2years ago to travel to his parents in bristol from london and to hold his shoppin he said cuz his mrs car is a mini lol how can i tell if its been mapped thn????

P.S. Twiggy, I love the Blue S4, I wish I had thought about it sooner and held out for now, oh well I know what colour to go for on my next S4/RS4

thanks mate, yours was cool mate too, you cant beat the nogaro blue:yum: the more i think of it and the more people tell me scott i think ive been lucky in getting this car for the money i had it for